Amarillo Public Health is teaming up with local back-to-school events to offer low-cost immunizations for children on Medicaid or without insurance.
These immunizations play a crucial role in protecting children, teachers, and the community, ensuring a safe and successful return to classrooms for the upcoming academic year.
Along with the various events throughout the city over the next few weeks, Amarillo Public Health will also have these available at their main building at 850 Martin Road.
The list of events Amarillo Public Health will be at includes:
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, August 5, at the Back to School Bash at Center for Advancement, 2308 SW 7th Ave.
- Noon to 3 p.m. on Sunday, August 6, at the Barrio Back to School Bash at El Alamo Park, 1621 S. Houston St.
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday, August 11, at the Hamlet Back to School Night at Hamlet Elementary School, 705 Sycamore Ave.
- 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, August 12, at Hillside Shoes 4 School at Hillside Christian Church – Amarillo North Grand Campus, 3508 NE 24th Ave.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, August 13, at Mary Lou Hazelrigg’s 6th Annual Braids and Fades at Bones Hooks Park, 1000 NW 20th
- 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday, August 14, at Fannin Middle School, 4627 S. Rusk St.
For any questions you may have, contact them at 806-378-6300.