A number of local organizations benefited from the financial support of Bank of America in 2023. Among them were:
- Amarillo Area CASA
- Amarillo Habitat for Humanity
- Amarillo Wesley Community Center
- Downtown Women’s Center
- Faith City Inc.
- Family Support Services of Amarillo
- High Plains Food Bank
- Heal the City Free Clinic
- Snack Pak 4 Kids
- The Maverick Boys and Girls Club of Amarillo
- The United Way of Amarillo
BOA contributed just over $423,000 in philanthropic grants last year. That money was used for education, food and what is described as “workforce disparities” in the region. Donations of furniture and employee volunteer hours were also made.