A historic building in downtown Amarillo will soon be getting a much-needed makeover.
The Rule Building located at 219 South Polk Street and Southwest Third Avenue was originally built in 1927 by W.S. Rule.
The 82,000 square feet property has served as home to many things over the years but has since been unused.
DJ Investment Realty has acquired the tower for redevelopment.
Once the renovations are complete the building will serve as a hotel under an established brand.