TxDOT Know Before You Go Report
June 13, 2021 11:48AM CDT
- On Monday, June 14, the right shoulder of SH 136 and the right lane of FM 1912 will be closed for patching repairs.
- Beginning Monday, June 14, the left lane of the I-40 eastbound frontage road, about 300 feet east of Whitaker Road, will be closed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily while the contractor hauls dirt to backfill between the curb and gutter and the retaining wall. This work should only last two to three days.
- On Tuesday, June 15, the Texas turnaround on the east side of Lakeside Drive will be closed from approximately 4 a.m. to 4 p.m. while crews pour the bridge deck on three spans of the I-40 eastbound bridge.
- On Tuesday, June 15, the right shoulder of US 87 southbound will be closed near SL 335 (St. Francis Avenue) while crews repair a sign. Please move to the left lane when approaching this work area.
- Watch for crews flagging traffic on RM 1061 at Sierrita de la Cruz River in the Valle De Oro area on Thursday, June 17.