TxDOT Know Before You Go Report
June 27, 2021 10:54AM CDT
- The I-40 entrance ramp from Whitaker Road, and the left lane of the eastbound frontage road – about 200 feet east of Whitaker Road – will be closed from 8 a.m. to Noon on Monday, June 28. This will allow our contractor to place concrete pavement in the new I-40 entrance ramp location.
- I-40 eastbound from Eastern Street to the I-40/US 287 split:
- From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, June 28, the right lane of the I-40 westbound frontage road will be closed between east of the Pilot Driveway to about 200 feet before Lakeside Drive for work on the shoulder area.
- From 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 29 to 4 a.m. Wednesday, June 30, there will be a mobile lane closure on I-40 in both directions from Whitaker Road to Pullman Road for replacement of delineators on the portable concrete barrier.
- Seal coating work:
- On Monday, June 28, FM 245 will be closed from SH136 to FM 683. Traffic will be detoured to FM 293.
- On Tuesday, June 29, FM 1912 will be closed from State Loop (SL) 335 to Folsom Road. Traffic will be detoured to SH 136.
- On Wednesday, June 30, the US 60 eastbound exit ramp to FM 1912 and the FM 1912 entrance ramp to US 60 eastbound will be closed. Traffic will be detoured to the US 60 westbound ramp.
- Thursday, July 1, the US 60 eastbound exit and entrance ramps at Avenue B (Amarillo College East Campus) will be closed. Traffic will be detoured to US 60 westbound.
- On I-40 eastbound, there will be various lane closures for patching repairs between Arthur and Ross streets.
- The left lane of US 87 northbound at 15th Avenue will be closed for bridge deck repair.