TxDOT “Know Before You Go” Road Construction Report
March 7, 2021 8:59AM CST
- The right lane of US 287 southbound (Taylor Street) is closed at 11th Avenue for guardrail and concrete barrier placement.
- The left lane of US 87 southbound (Pierce Street) is closed at 11th Avenue for guardrail and concrete barrier placement.
- The right lane of the westbound I-40 frontage road is closed Thursday, March 4, from the Airport Boulevard exit ramp to Airport Boulevard for mill and fill operations.
- Helium Road will be closed at I-40 in both directions from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday and Friday, March 4 and 5, while crews place the overhang brackets on the westbound bridge deck.
- Western Street will be closed under I-40 in both directions from 4 p.m. Saturday, March 6 to 9 a.m. Sunday, March 7 and from 4 p.m. Sunday, March 7 to 6 a.m. Monday, March 8, for bridge work.
- LOOKING AHEAD:
- Various lanes of SL 335 (Lakeside Drive) will be closed from I-40 to US 60 from 8 a.m. Monday, March 8 to 5 p.m. Friday, March 12 for pavement repairs.
- Beginning Monday, March 8, the ramp from southbound Taylor Street to eastbound I-40 will be closed for concrete barrier placement and guardrail replacement. This ramp will be closed for approximately one month and traffic will be detoured to I-40 westbound and the turnaround at the Washington Street exit to gain access to I-40 eastbound.