TxDOT Know Before You Go Traffic Report
August 1, 2021 11:29AM CDT
- On Monday, Aug. 2, FM 2373 will be closed south of Pantex from US 60 to I-40, for overlay work. Motorists will need to take alternate routes.
- On Monday, Aug. 2, the right lane of southbound Soncy Road will be closed around the area of Westgate Mall for patching repairs.
- Monday through Wednesday, Aug. 2 – 4, expect various lane closures on FM 2381 between I-40 and Jim Line for patching repairs.
- Wednesday through Friday, Aug. 4 – 6, mill and fill crews will be working on RM 1061, just north of 2381. Flaggers will be directing traffic and motorists should be prepared to stop and expect delays.
- On Thursday, Aug. 5, Loop 434 (River Road) will be closed between Cherry Avenue and Cactus Street for tree trimming and removal.
- Starting at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 5, Coulter Street will be closed overnight at State Loop (SL) 335 for pouring the new eastbound State Loop (SL) 335 bridge deck. Coulter Street will reopen Friday, Aug. 6, by 7 a.m.
- Watch for mowers along US 87 from 15th Avenue to St. Francis Avenue.