- Expect various lane closures on I-27 in both directions from Rockwell Road to the downtown I-27/I-40 interchange for bridge maintenance.
- The I-40 westbound frontage road will be closed from Pullman Road to Whitaker Road for patching repairs.
- Various lanes of I-40 will be closed in both directions from Westline Road to Adkisson Road for concrete work.
- On Tuesday, Feb. 23, various lanes of Western Street will be closed at I-40 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. while crews pour the eastbound I-40 bridge deck.
- On Friday, Feb. 26, various lanes of Western Street will be closed at I-40 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. while crews pour the westbound I-40 bridge deck.
- On I-40 eastbound, the left lane will be closed from just east of Pullman Road to the I-40/US 287 split next Thursday and Friday, Feb. 25 and 26 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day. This will allow the contractor to remove the existing metal beam guard fence and install upgraded metal beam guard fence at the overhead sign bridge.
- Watch for intermittent lane closures on Whitaker Road between the I-40 frontage roads during the latter part of the week as precast bridge deck panels are set on the bridge beams.