TxDOT Know Before You Go
May 9, 2021 9:26AM CDT
- Monday and Tuesday, May 10 and 11, the left lane of US 87 southbound will be closed at Amarillo Creek for fog seal operations.
- The shoulder of State Loop (SL) 335 will be closed at Triangle Drive while crews repair lights on Wednesday, May 12.
- The left lane of I-40 eastbound will be closed on the east side of Pullman Road from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, May 10 – 14, for work in the median area.
- As work progresses on the turnarounds and frontage roads at I-27 and SL 335 (Hollywood Road), please note that the following roads will be closed Tuesday, May 11, and remain closed for approximately three months:
- Thunder Road at the I-27 southbound frontage road
- Ventura Drive at the I-27 northbound frontage road
- Love’s/Motel 6 driveway the I-27 northbound frontage road
- The left lanes of BI-40 (Amarillo Boulevard) will be closed in both directions from McMasters Road to Hughes Street while crews construct a detour.
- Watch for various lane closures in both directions of I-27 from Western Street south to the I-27/US 60 split in Canyon for metal beam guard fence and cable barrier work.